LCX-15 MT Update Version 3.7.0
Warning: This update is only applicable for later models of the LCX-15MT. When you power on the unit, if the loading screen states "We Lead. We Find. You Win.", then this update does apply to your LCX-15MT. If you do not see that statement on the loading screen, please do not attempt to use this update - instead, please download Version 3.6.0.
Notes: Mac OS X users may need to reapply the execute permissions to the stand-alone installer after it has finished downloading. To reapply the execute permissions, open a Terminal window, and type the following command (this assumes you downloaded the file to your desktop):
chmod +x desktop/LCX-15MT_370.command
Prerequisite: Java must be installed on your computer for the installers to operate. If you do not already have a Java JRE or JDK installed, please visit the Java website.
Инструкций за инсталация
- Make sure the MMC/SD card reader is properly connected to your computer (and, if necessary, that the drivers are installed).
- Insert an MMC/SD card with at least 8 MB of free space into the MMC/SD card reader.
- Click on the"Install This Update From the Web" link below to go to the installation web page.
- Wait for the Java web installer to download and run. Follow the Lowrance update installation instructions. If you are not sure about a step, just select the default choice. When the installer finishes you will prompted to click Finish to exit.
- Turn your Lowrance LCX-15 MT unit off.
- Place the MMC/SD card containing the updated operating software in the unit's MMC/SD card tray.
- Turn your LCX-15 MT unit on. The software update will automatically install.
If your computer experiences problems with the web installer, try using a stand-alone installer. Note: Do not download this installer to your unit - save it to your computer and run the installer to load the necessary files to the unit.Simply choose the appropriate operating system below:
How to see if your LCX-15 MT is already using version 3.7.0 software:
PC Win98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista | Mac OS X | Linux
What changes are made in this update?
- Press the MENU button twice on your LCX-15 MT.
- Select SYSTEM SETUP.
- Select SOFTWARE INFORMATION.
- The software version for your unit is located under the line that says "LCX-15 MT" (ex. "Version 3.7.0").
- If your version is the same version listed above, there is no need to download the software.
- Improved Tides and Currents to compensate properly for Daylight savings time
- Other minor enhancements
- Includes all features from previous updates, including:
- Added support for new mapping charts (LakeMaster® Pro Maps)
- Fixed problem with the MMC reader not reading older Lowrance formatted cards
- Minor Navionics modification to certain drudged areas
- Added FlashGraf™ mode
- Added the ability to select trails from map
- Added ability to select trail style
- Popup text modified to time out
- Displays boat on map where sonar data was recorded
- Auto waypoint, route, and trail numbering enhanced
- Enhanced position updating
- Added resizable windows
- Enhanced SanDisk support
- Added WAAS support with LGC-12W receiver
- Added MapCreate™ 6 maps support
- Added language support for Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Support tides and currents in Navionics® maps
- Added capability to average Estimated Position Error (EPE) over time
- Added the ability to edit the altitude for waypoints
- Enhanced support of Navionics® current, tide, and buoy information
- Added loading status to the start-up screen
- Added ability to turn on/off waypoint names and symbols
- Added track smoothing option
- Sped up map drawing - Especially with new POI maps
- Added highway exit support
- Added long filename support
- Increased map cache to 2MB
- Enhanced temp display for speed sensors that have no temp sensor
- Added high power transducer support
- Added the WPL NMEA message parsing (for Yeoman support)
- Added total distance, total ETE, and total ETA for route navigation
- Supports demo Navionics® charts
- Added ability to simulate position from sonar chart
- Added Demo mode
- Quicker map searching when GPS has a position fix
- Keel offset now affects the sonar scale, depth cursor, and FishID depths
- Enhanced Navionics® features
- Enhanced the GPS connectivity to an LGC-12S
- Added more robust error checking on received NMEA data (fixes horizontal and vertical lines when connected to an LGC-12W)
- Map shows simulator in title bar while simulating
- Sonar shows keel offset in title bar
- Pages key cycles modes when GPS features are hidden
- Enhanced FreedomMaps™ support
- Increased maximum map size supported to 512MB
- Enhanced high ping speed operation
- Other minor adjustments
- Improved digital depth
- Enhanced surface clarity feature
- Added map detail selection to Map Data window
- Text enhancements
- Added ability to resize the dual map page both vertically and horizontally
- Enhanced database functionality
- Improved depth reading on dual frequency sonar screen
- Improved voltage regulation
- Other minor modifications
- Added support for IMS Fishing Hot Spots® electronic chart data
- Added ability to display overlay data as customizable analog gauges
- Changed the overlay data menu to a "tree" style viewer
- Enhanced overlay data support
- Improved data storage recognition to display more accurate storage capacity
LCX-15 MT update software will run on any Java-enabled machine running Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/2003, Mac OS X, or Linux.